YearlyCalendar - download the code (free)
*** NOTE: new version available here ****
Castellano Deutsch Français Nederlands Italiano
You want to display, print or share more than one month of your Outlook Calendar? You want to view an entire year in the Calendar?
You'll love this macro, then. I couldn't find any free tool like this on the Internet, so I made one.
You can specify to view 1, 2, 3, .... 12 months at a time.
Your calendar will be displayed in an Internet Explorer window (but you can also open it in any other browser, as it is a simple html file).
- If you want to print out your calendar, you can use the view options of IE (view/text size/smallest) to squeeze a maximum of info on a page.
- You can easily adapt the code to filter out certain categories of appointments (contact me if you have trouble).
- You can decide to not display private appointments.
- Print out an empty calendar and use it for handwritten scheduling.
July 11th, 2007
"The following blog lists a VB Code sample for a yearly planner style calendar. It reads your default Outlook calendar and creates a HTML calendar. Supports up to 12 months. Code can be adapted to filter out categories. [...]
I tested it with Outlook 2007 and it works great. You can create a 1 -12 month calendar and print it, email it, or publish it to the web."
Other interesting articles
- "Ciao Graziella," - A Reply button for your Outlook that fills in the recipients first name and greets them in their language.
- Scheduling a big meeting? The only date where all participants are available is next year? How about a date where 9 out of 10 invitees are free?
- Is your calendar so full of little reminders that you can't find your meetings anymore? How to hide the forest so you can see the big trees.
- Print out your open reminders.
- Getting Things Done - with Word and Outlook. Write up your projects in Word Outline mode, extract Outlook appointments and tasks for you Next Actions automatically.